Direct 182 / Indirect 500
Local Empowerment Initiatives in Old Saida is a project targeting vulnerable individuals for better living conditions.
- To deliver a range of projects to promote civic education and participation.
- To spread culture of peace, trust and understanding.
- To protect and promote the importance of natural environmental resources.
- To create a positive change in the local and national policies.
- To improve leadership skills among municipal members and other key stakeholders.
- To support entrepreneurial initiatives and economic opportunities for youth and women in rural areas.
- 20 days from the Cash for Work.
- Active citizen training
- Focus groups for women and children
- Awareness sessions