Youth Peace Leadership Pyramid
Partner: Mennonite Central Committee
Funded by the European Union
The project is to empower youth leaders in three main sectors (public, private and civic society) to work collaboratively together in achieving peaceful impact in their communities.
- Roundtable discussions for civil society organizations, artists, journalists and private sector companies. As a result, publishing a book "What did the war change in Lebanon? Priorities of change and rebuilding." in South,
- 1 National Meeting for 15 representatives of each sector.
- 120 members of civil society organizations
- 80 artists
- 80 journalists
- 60 private sector youth owners
- 80 environmental organizations leaders
The project targets 10 areas in Lebanon; South Lebanon and Nabatieh Governorate, Beirut and Mount Lebanon Governorates, Beqaa and Hermel Governorates, North and Akkar governorates.