Saida, Bqusta, Mghayrieh, Barja
Segregation of sex, nationalities, and ages for the beneficiaries (directly target 151,000 community members 15 through improved municipal services and social stability, including 50% females 16, 29% children (below 18 years) 17, 4% of People with Disabilities, as well as 704 female and male youth 18 aged 16-30 years old, capacitated and interacting for the benefit of their communities (of at least 30% non-Lebanese, including Syrians and Palestinian Refugees)
To strengthen social stability among youth by empowering them to become leading actors in their communities.
- Refugees and host communities youth interact for the benefit of their communities.
- Municipal/community decision-makers implement refugee and host community youth-led propositions for change
- YC meetings for establishment, orientation and planning
- Capacity assessment for YC members – DPNA
- Capacity-building sessions for YC members - Peace building, Active Citizenship and conflict sensitivity
- Youth-led community needs assessments – DPNA
- Quick Impact Project – DPNA
- Youth committees community campaigns and events – DPNA
- Local governance training
- Advocacy Campaigns
- Learning and reflection YC Meetings
- Exchange visit between participating youth