Gemmayzeh, Karantina and Geitawi areas.
- 500 vulnerable persons affected by the explosion (100 families, 5 person per family)
- 20 technicians (Cash for Work)
- 100 volunteers
Respond to the needs of vulnerable families affected by the explosion in Gemmayzeh, Karantina and Geitawi areas.
Provide targeted families with secure and dignified households
- Finalize the selection of houses
- Clean the selected houses with the support of the volunteers
- Select 20 technicians CFW: construction, electricity, carpentry, and painting
- Diagnosing the houses
- Renting a Depot
- Being the material
- Conduct rehabilitation work: groups of 5 volunteers and 1 CFW for 2 months