Area affected by the Beirut Blast
- 8 NMSMEs (and their families)
- 350 Households benefit from the voucher system
- Cash-for-work beneficiaries (the exact type of each business category will depend on the field assessment done at the beginning of the project).
Contributing towards the economic recovery of businesses in areas that are affected by the blast. by enabling small shop owners to resume their work and giving them exposure on social media through digitizing their shops and their products. and contributing to the economic recovery of vulnerable individuals in the community by facilitating their purchase of goods from selected shops
Enabling businesses to resume their work after facing recession
- Mapping local businesses and selecting the businesses that will receive support.
- Creating a Social Media Campaign.
- Implementing the Digitized Business Recovery System.