Direct 182 / Indirect 500
Local Empowerment Initiatives in Old Saida is a project targeting vulnerable individuals for better living conditions.
- To deliver a range of projects to promote civic education and participation.
- To spread culture of peace, trust and understanding.
- To protect and promote the importance of natural environmental resources.
- To create a positive change in the local and national policies.
- To improve leadership skills among municipal members and other key stakeholders.
- To support entrepreneurial initiatives and economic opportunities for youth and women in rural areas.
- 20 days from the Cash for Work.
- Active citizen training
- Focus groups for women and children
- Awareness sessions
- Three Focus Groups discussions are to be implements during the first month of the project. each one must have 8-12 participant.
- Cash for Work for 30 youth from Old Saida.
- 10 awareness sessions for children, women and youth.
- 3 initiatives in Old Siada.
- 5 days Active citizen training for 30 youth (15 men, 15 women)